100W Inverter Circuit 12VDC to 220VAC Schematic Diagrams Comments Off on 100W Inverter Circuit 12VDC to 220VAC
Here the schematic diagram of 100W Inverter Circuit which will convert 12VDC input to be 220VAC output. The circuit built based IC CD4047 to generate sine wave signal 50Hz and then the power transistor 2N3055 will boost the signal so that the signal have high power (high electric current). Then the sine wave signal will be stepped up by the transformer.
100W Inverter Circuit Notes:
- You can use 12 V car battery as the 12V input power source
- Adjust the potensiometer R1 to get the 50Hz output frequency
- Use a 10 A fuse in series with the battery as shown in circuit.
- Use step down transformer of 9-0-9 V , 10A. But the 9-0-9 V winding will be the primary and 220V winding will be the secondary (reverse).
- If you could not get a 10A rated transformer , don’t worry a 5A one will be just enough. But the allowed output power will be reduced to 60W.
- Mount the IC on an IC holder to make easier during installing and removing.