Useful schematic and wiring diagrams. ✔ ✔ Enjoy electronic circuits, let your idea comes to hardware
100W FM Amplifier Circuit based MRF317
This is the circuit diagram of 100W FM amplifier which use MRF317 as the main power component.
Circuit Features and Notes:
- This Power amplifier is equiped with a bipolar transistor,the famous MRF317
- As lots of FM amplifier application ,the power transistor is in a C class bias.
- A 9 elements low pass filter ensures that we meet at least a 60 dB rejection from the carrier. (RF Simulation with RFSIM99)
- The FM amplifier has a 10 dB gain with a 60 to 65% efficiency.
- The Input VSWR is around 1.4 and there’s no problem to reach the max power in all the FM band..
- Designed primarily for wideband large–signal output amplifier stages in 30–200 MHz frequency range.
- Guaranteed performance at 150 MHz, 28 Vdc
Output power = 100 W
Minimum gain = 9.0 dB
- Built–in matching network for broadband operation
- 100% tested for load mismatch at all phase angles with 30:1 VSWR
- Gold metallization system for high reliability
- High output saturation power — ideally suited for 30 W carrier/120 W
- Peak AM amplifier service
- Guaranteed performance in broadband test fixture
Download this MRF317 Datasheet for circuit project reference.
100W FM amplifier circuit source: http://radioinitiation.chez-alice.fr/english/ampli100W/ampli100w.html
Most Wanted Diagrams:
- mrf317 fm amplifier
- FM amplifier diagram
- linear fm mrf317
- 100w fm circuit diagram and components required
- skematik boster fm TRANSISTOR MRF 317
- mrf317 fm amplifier pcb schematics
- mrf 317 fm linear
- linear amplifier with mrf317
- circuit mrf317 for fm
- booster mrf317
Comments are currently closed.
- Amplifier Diagrams
- Automotive Diagrams
- Car Fusebox Diagrams
- Circuit Diagrams
- Electronic Projects
- Inverter Diagrams
- Power Supply Diagrams
BatteryBlower motorBuickCadillacChevroletCigar LighterCircuit DiagramDodgeelectrical circuitElectrical SchematicElectrical SystemFordFuel PumpFuel Pump Relayfusefuse blockfuse boxFuse Holderfuse layoutfuse mapfuse panelGMCHeadlampHeaterHondaHornHorn RelayIgnition coilIgnition switchInstrument ClusterInstrument panelOldsmobilePontiacPower WindowRadioRelayschematic diagramStarter RelayStop LampStudebakerTurn SignalWiperWiring Diagrawiring diagramWiring Harnes