Sanyo Air Conditioners and Heat Pump Electrical Wiring Diagram
This electrical wiring diagram and electronics circuit schematic apply for Sanyo through the wall air conditioners & heat pump including following models STB0810C1, STB0811C1, STB1010C1, STB1023C1, STB1020C1, STB1123C1, STB1220C1, STB0823H1. Herein you will find also detail information about service, troubleshooting and testing procedures for power cord, motor capacitor, fan motor winding, compressor motor winding, thermistor, electric heater, blower wheel, evaporator, condenser, propeller fan, and fan motor. Here is a quotation from the manual:
Checking Fan Motor Winding
Referring to the electrical diagram, disconnect fan motor connectors, and measure the resistance between each lead wire with a multimeter. The multimeter should be set in the X1 range. If the fan motor is hot, allow a few minutes until it gets cooled down. When the resistance between each lead wire are those listed in "2-2. Major Component Specifications" the fan motor should be normal.
Find more information about Sanyo Air Conditioners and Heat Pump Electrical Wiring Diagram here – free download PDF file from sanyohvac.com.
Most Wanted Diagrams:
- Air Conditioning Schematic/Diagram
- Motor Thermistor Wiring Diagram
- electronic circuit schematic diagrams
- thermistor circuit diagram
- thermistor motor block or schematic diagram
- thermistor wiring diagram
- Schematic diagram fan motor
- schematic diagram for heat pump
- schematic control diagram ptc sensor
- schematic for 1996 honda odyssey condesor fan motor