Sanyo Air Conditioners and Heat Pump Electrical Wiring Diagram
This electrical wiring diagram and electronics circuit schematic apply for Sanyo through the wall air conditioners & heat pump including following models STB0810C1, STB0811C1, STB1010C1, STB1023C1, STB1020C1, STB1123C1, STB1220C1, STB0823H1. Herein you will find also detail information about service, troubleshooting and testing procedures for power cord, motor capacitor, fan motor winding, compressor motor winding, thermistor, electric heater, blower wheel, evaporator, condenser, propeller fan, and fan motor. Here is a quotation from the manual:
Checking Fan Motor Winding
Referring to the electrical diagram, disconnect fan motor connectors, and measure the resistance between each lead wire with a multimeter. The multimeter should be set in the X1 range. If the fan motor is hot, allow a few minutes until it gets cooled down. When the resistance between each lead wire are those listed in "2-2. Major Component Specifications" the fan motor should be normal.
Find more information about Sanyo Air Conditioners and Heat Pump Electrical Wiring Diagram here – free download PDF file from sanyohvac.com.
Most Wanted Diagrams:
- schematic air side diagram
- pacific air conditioner circuit diagram
- schematic for 1995 buick ritera air conditioner
- schematic of a thermistor
- slingbox electronic schematic diagram circuit diagram
- thermistor circuit schematic
- thermistor cooling fan circuits
- thermistor motor winding diagram
- Thermistor Plugin ford 545c
- Wiring Diagram for Fan Motor