Jaguar XJ6 Electrical System and Wiring Diagram
The following electrical system and wiring diagram applies for Jaguar XJ6 which covering Jaguar XJ6 models with 3.2 litre (3239 cc), 3.6 litre (3590 cc) & 4.0 litre (3980 cc) six-cylinder in-line DOHC petrol engines and automatic transmission car models. Herein you will find detail information on the vehicle’s ignition and charging system, headlight, battery, alternator and wiring diagrams.
The electrical system is a 12-volt, negative earth type. Power for the lights and all electrical accessories is supplied by a lead/acid-type battery which is charged by the alternator. A typical electrical circuit consists of an electrical component, any switches, relays, motors, fuses, fusible links, in-line fuses or circuit breakers related to that component and the wiring and electrical connectors that link the component to both the battery and the chassis. To help you pinpoint an electrical circuit problem, wiring diagrams are included at the end of this article.
Find the detail Jaguar XJ6 Electrical System and Wiring Diagram here (47 pages of pdf file docs)
Most Wanted Diagrams:
- 1993 jaguar xj6 wiring diagram
- 1997 jaguar xj6 electrical trunk fuses and circuit breakers
- ignition coil diagram of a 1979 jaguar xj6 l 4 2
- jag xj6 ignition wireing diaghram
- Jaguar XJ6 fuel system Wiring Diagram
- jaguar xj6 LWB 1997 wiring diagram
- schematics for power windows 1982 xj6 jaguar
- show wiring diagrams FOR 1985 XJ6 DASH LIGHTS
- wiring diagram 1978 jaguar xj6
- 1970 jaguar xj6 ignition wiring diagram