2006 Toyota Tacoma Wire Harness and Electrical System
The 2006 Tacoma come in three body styles: Regular Cab, Access Cab with rear-hinged half-doors and Double Cab with four front-hinged conventional doors. The Access Cab and Double Cabs come as a 2WD, 4WD, or 4WD V6. Other trims include the PreRunner, which is a 2WD that is high off the ground like a 4WD, and the X Runner, which is a sport tuned Tacoma. The base engine is a 2.7-liter 164 horsepower four-cylinder, and the V6 has 4 liters and puts out 245 horsepower. Fuel economy is about 19/23 to 16/20, depending on the engine and configuration.
The following Electrical System and Wire Harness apply for the 2006 Tacoma. Here you will find detail information about the entire electrical system of the vehicle including Anti-Lock Brake System, Accessory Meter, Air Conditioning System, Audi System, Automatic Glare – Resistant EC Mirror, Back-Up Light, Charging System, Cigarette Lighter, Clock, Combination Meter, Cruise Control System, Door Lock Control, Electronically Controlled Transmission and A/T Indicator, Engine Control, Engine Immobilizer System, Horn, Ignition, Illumination, Interior Lights, Shift Lock, SRS system, Wiper and Washer, etc.
Find more information about 2006 Toyota Tacoma Wire Harness and Electrical System here. (source: cargurus.com and ncttora.com)
Most Wanted Diagrams:
- 2006 TACOMA WIRING DIAGRAM
- 2006 tacoma wiring harness diagrams schematic
- 2006 toyota tacoma electrical systems diagrams
- 2006 toyota tacoma ignition diagram
- 2006 toyota tacoma wiring schematic
- wiring diagram 2006 toyota tacoma prerunner
- wiring diagram on 2006 toytoatruck cruise control
- wiring for the rear cab lights on a 2006 toyota tacoma prerunner