2003 Toyota RAV4 Electrical Wiring Diagram, Routing and Connector List
The Toyota RAV4 is a compact crossover SUV built and marketed by the Toyota Motor Corporation. The car was introduced in Japan and Europe in 1994. The RAV4 fist generation (1994 – 2000) was originally based on the Corolla platform, and was offered in both two and four-door versions, with a 2.0 L straight-4 producing 120 hp (89 kW). The second generation (2001 – 2005) was offered in a number of trim levels: NV was 2-wheel drive, while NRG, GX, and VX were permanent 4-wheel drive with differing levels of equipment.
The following electrical wiring diagram and connector list apply for 2003 Toyota RAV4 CLA20, 21 Model for Europe market. This article is to inform you of the Electrical Wiring Diagram for the 1CD?FTV Engine Control System due to the addition of the Clutch Switch.
Find the RAV4 Engine Control (1CD–FTV), Engine Immobilizer System (1CD–FTV) wiring diagram and connector list in the following article. (source: rav4faq.kerkerinck.de)
Most Wanted Diagrams:
- 03 rav4 fuse diagram
- toyota rav4 engine diagram 2003
- rav4 alternator fuse relay
- immoblizer rav4 2003 wiring
- alternator fuse toyota rav4
- 2003 wiring diagram toyota rav4 free
- 2003 wiring diagram toyota rav4
- 2003 toyota rav4 wiring diagramas
- 2003 toyota rav 4 wiring diagrams
- 2003 rav4 tps wiring diagram